10 days Kenya Tanzania Combined Joining safari
Day 01;Nairobi- Masai Mara;
Depart Nairobi in the morning for Masai Mara through the floor of the Great Rift Valley. Arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive is taken. Dinner and overnight at Mara Sidai Campsite
- Day 02&03;Masai Mara National Reserve
- Full days spent exploring the park in search of the Big 5. Dinner and overnight at Mara Sidai Campsite
- Masai Mara is famous for its Big 5, and the annual migration of wildebeests and zebras, Thomson's gazelle, and wildebeest from the Serengeti every year from July to October, Numerous other antelopes can be found, including Thomson's and Grant's gazelles, impalas, elands, large herds of zebra are found through the reserve. Lions , leopards, cheetah, hyenas,Masai giraffe, impala, wildebeest, topi, baboons, warthogs, buffalo, zebra, elephants, and of course hippos and crocodiles in the Mara River,over 400 species of birds have been identified in the park, many of which are migrants, with over 60 species
- Day 04;Masai Mara -Nairobi
- Early Morning game drives then drive to Nairobi via Narok town.Diner and overnight at Kenya Comfort inn
- Day 05;Nairobi -Arusha Via Namanga Boarder
- Depart Nairobi at 0800 hrs with scheduled and travel to Arusha town.Diner and overnight at Arusha Crown Hotel
Day 06; Arusha to Lake Manyara
After breakfast, proceed to Lake manyara park to arrive in good time for lunch at Lake Manyara Twiga Campsite Afternoon gamedrives followed by dinner and overnight at Lake Manyara Twiga Campsite
Lake Manyara National Park takes pride in diversified habitat is mirrored by its varied fauna, with some of the more common and visible large mammal species being the buffalo, elephant, giraffe, zebra, lion and wildebeests. Prominently renowned for its tree-climbing lions,lake Manyara is also home to troops of baboons and blue monkeys.The park is rich with fantastic birdlife. More than 400 species of birds including African spoonbill, cormorants, flamingo, pelican, red billed quelea, sacred ibis and Egyptian geese, white pelican and white faced duck are prominent in this vicinity.
- Day07: Lake Manyara Serengeti
- Early morning game drives then return to the lodge for breakfast. Depart the lodge and proceed Serengeti passing through Olduvai Gorge, the archeological site of the Leakey family. Meals and overnight at Serengeti Seronera Campsite
Day 08:.Serengeti National park
Full day in Serengeti dedicated to morning, mid-morning and afternoon game drives. All meals and overnight at Serena.
Serengeti is Tanzania's largest and best-known national park, with a massive concentration of migratory animals who move around the park according to the availability of food.
Serengeti is believed to hold the largest population of lions in Africa due in part to the abundance of prey species.The park also supports many further species, including cheetah, Thomson's and Grant's gazelle, topi, eland, water buck, hyena, baboon, impala, African wild dog and giraffe. The park also boasts over 400 bird species, including ostrich, secretary bird, Kori bustard, crowned crane, marabou stork, martial eagle, lovebirds and many species of vultures.This park is known as one of the best wildlife sanctuary in the world.
Day 09: .Serengeti Ngoro Ngoro Crater Via Olduvai Gorge
After an early breakfast, we drive south to the magnificent Ngorongoro crater via Olduvai Gorge with picnic lunches.
Based on fossil evidence found at the Olduvai Gorge, it is known that various hominid species have occupied the area for 3 million years
The annual wildbeest and zebras migration passes through the Ngoro Ngoro Conservation , with moving south into the area in December and moving north in June. This movement changes seasonally with the rains, but the migration will traverse almost the entire plains in search of food. The has a healthy resident population of most species of wildlife, in particular the Ndutu Lake area to the west has strong cheetah and lion populations.
Dinner and overnight at Ngorongogo Simba Campsite.
After breakfast depart for Arusha arriving by lunch time and connect with afternoon scheduled shuttle to Nairobi, Drop off at the airport .
Optional Zanzibar beach safari Extension
Contact us for Pricing
Tour Price Includes
-Transport in a Custom made tour van in Kenya and 4x4 land cruiser in Tanzania
- Crater service fees/conservation fees.
- Services of a professional English
- Game parks or national parks entry fees;
- Campsite fees;- Camping gear
- Use of our two/three person tents;
- Foam mattresses;
- 1 night accommodations in Nairobi on bed and breakfast basis
- Arusha Nairobi shuttle bus transfers
- Three meals per day whilst on safari, prepared by our cook
- 1 litre Mineral water per person per day
- Cultural visits to Maasai villages
- Personal effects
- Kenya /Tanzania Visas