Day 1:Nairobi - Nanyuki (1950m)
In the morning at 0830hrs pick up from your hotel in Nairobi and transferred to Nanyuki for acclimatization, lunch, dinner and overnight at the lodge, FB.
Day 2: Nanyuki - Old Moses (2600m) 3hrs
After breakfast, then the van will take you to the starting point of your climbing, at the Sirimon Park gate. Trek thru the rain forest, taking lunch en-route, proceed to old Moses hut for D/O, FB
Day 3: Old Moses - Shiptons Camp (4200m)
Wake up in the /Midnight/at 0230hrs, Walk up to the summit (point lenana
After an early morning breakfast, walk thru Mackinder?s Valley with your lunch box, later arrive Shiptons camp for dinner and overnight, FB.
Day 4: Shiptons - Point lenana (4985m) Met station.
In the Mid night, wake up at 0230 hrs; proceed with hike up to the summit, point lenana.
After a joyful time on the peak, descend to the Mackinder?s hut (4300m) for breakfast. Take a packed lunch with you down to the Met station camp for dinner and overnight, FB.
Day 5: Met station - Nairobi:
After breakfast, take on easy walk to Naro-moru park gate. At this point, you say bye and thanks Guide and porters, then the drive with take you back to Nairobi arriving in the afternoon. Dinner and overnight in the hotel booked on half board basis HB.
Day 6: Nairobi - Mombasa Beach
After breakfast, check out from the hotel in town and travel on to Mombasa for dinner and overnight in excellent beach resort booked on half board basis
Day 7 & 8: R & R in Mombasa beach
Rest and relaxation at leisure in the excellent beach resort booked on half basis. Any day tour/trip can be arranged.
Day 9. Mombasa - Nairobi - Home
After breakfast, check out from your resort and drive back to Nairobi and later transferred to the airport for your return flight back home.
- Arrival and departure Airport Transfers
- All entrance fees.
- Half board accommodation on tour
- Service of an English speaking driver guide
- Transport based on an excellent Vehicle/ car
- Driver's Salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Game drives as per the Itinerary
- Complementary bottle of water the first and second day
- Complementary of printed Safari hat and T-shirt
- Government taxes
- Extras at the lodges i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry, Internet etc.
- International flight
- Departure tax
- Tips to drivers (highly recommended)
- Visa, Travel Insurance